The Saab was THE car to be seen in if you were up and coming during the 80's here. Then the gen X kids started to have kids and remembered how great those ads voiced by Donald Sutherland were. Also, for some reason, the Subaru became a political statement of ones gender preference.

There are a number of really great shape Saabs at PnP. No idea what killed them. No rust, nice interior, no crash damage, just ... end of the road?