Don't know about the pricing.  Seems reasonable, but not really great
at first glance.  Especially considering they probably bought them at
a serious discount from the manufacturer.  One draw is that there is a
large selection in one place.  They *say* that they only keep their
best cars for sale, and send any sub-prime cars to auction.

I guess they do maintain them, but since they only keep them a year or
so that amounts to a few oil and filter changes and maybe a set of
brake pads.

You are right, you really don't know the history.  That is not any
different than most other used cars so I don't see that as a big
factor either way.

Allan

--
1983 300D