Thanksgiving morning early my wife went cycling at this park in West
Houston.  Some sh*thead smashed the passenger side window in her
Suburban, stole her phone, purse, etc. she left in there.  So Fri I call
the dealer to see if they could do a replacement, they had to order the
glass, came yesterday.  So I take the truck in, $400some ($200 labor)
later it is fixed, she is happy.  But when I pick it up, I go look at it
to make sure everything done OK, and the glass is filthy -- grease,
fingerprints, oily film on it.  I go in and ask the service person there
if it was expecting too much that for $400some they might think to clean
the glass.  The service person wants to know if I want them to "detail"
the truck.  No, maybe someone could get a couple of paper towels and
some windex and take 3 minutes to clean it?  Oh, someone made a mistake,
should have washed it, but they are gone now, call back tomorrow.  You
can't go find some windex and paper towels?  No, I can't leave.  How
about that guy that just drove it out?  Oh, I can go try to find him if
you want...  If you can go try to find him, how about just finding some
glass cleaner and some towels?  Well if you come back tomorrow they will
take care of it.  Why would I want to come back here tomorrow, take
another hour or two to deal with this?

By then the daughter unit, who came with me to drive it home, has taken off.

10AM and no call yet from the service manager.  Am I crazy?  Are my
expectations too high?

--R