In a message dated 12/3/2007 5:36:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Marshall  was 100 percent about his "factory knows best" statement with
one  exception. And that is when newer technology is an improvement. A
good  example is Mobil 1 oil which did not exist when most our older
Mercedes  were built. Another good example is tire technology, a third is
modern  ceramic brake pads.

Marshall was exceptionally vocal on K&N air filters being unnecessary  (and
less efficient) because of the excess air flow designed into our  diesels.
That may have been what got him banned by Jamie.

And it is not check your fuses, it is replace them at regular intervals,
period!

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles