"Kaleb C. Striplin \(CAT\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have been thinking about upgrading my computer or building another
> one.  What is the best/cheapest place online to buy computer parts
> these days?  Will probably be looking for a bare bones with just the
> case, board, processor memory etc.  this being PC, NOT mac.

The guy where I work who does that stuff seems to usually buy from
newegg.

Myself I would not bother just buy a Dell off the shelf and be done
with it.  Unless you are needing high-end components or just like to
tinker you won't save enough to be worth your time.

If your PC is really old and you just want to jump a few years forward
check out a used PC, you can get them for next to nothing, maybe pop a
new hard drive in if the current one is too small or questionable.

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230