On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:58:49 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin \(CAT\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been thinking about upgrading my computer or building another
> one.  What is the best/cheapest place online to buy computer parts these
> days?  Will probably be looking for a bare bones with just the case,
> board, processor memory etc.  this being PC, NOT mac.

http://www.mwave.com

Just bought a dozen custom-assembled computers for work from these guys.
They charge $79 to assemble a system and are very helpful.
They're good on parts, too.

http://www.newegg.com

The standard bench mark for a good vendor. They're larger and more
impersonal than MWave, though.

Craig