-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
(CAT)
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 8:59 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; Banned List
Subject: [MBZ] OT, computer supplies

I have been thinking about upgrading my computer or building another
one.  What is the best/cheapest place online to buy computer parts these
days?  Will probably be looking for a bare bones with just the case,
board, processor memory etc.

---
Kaleb C. Striplin
Cox Auto Trader
730-Tulsa FSBO Supervisor

Email Firewall made the following annotations
---

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential,
privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout.
Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail.
Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present
in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in
the contents which result from e-mail transmission.