Curt Raymond wrote:

> Really the best deal in my mind is to buy a Dell or HP or something, its hard
> to save any money building on components any more.

I just buy whatever is on sale for $199 or $299, provided it isn't brain
damaged. (I bought a Celeron D once, that's why I avoid brain damaged CPUs
now) Stick a TV tuner and extra memory in it, and the biggest HD out
of my old computer, and I'm good for another 3-5 years. I used to build
my own computers, every component selected for max speed at minimum cost,
but I really don't care about computer speed any more, they are all fast
enough.

My seven year old 19" CRT is getting on in age, anybody know of a good deal
on a 19-26" flat panel monitor, preferably not widescreen?

Mitch.