Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:25:39 -0500
From: "Sunil Hari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT, computer supplies
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

When I built my own PC (2003, pre-Mac) I used newegg - best service,
 one
source for all my parts, good reputation, and I got free shipping at
 the
time.  Plus they source their memory from Crucial (Micron) which is one
 of
the better memory suppliers.  I didn't want to futz around with
 multiple
stores shipping at different times and I built my computer for ~$400
 with
excellent components.  Still runs today; it's now my parents' computer.

If you want a Maxtor 80GB 7200 RPM hard drive, I have a brand-new one
 under
my bed that never been used.  Make me an offer.