Can never remove all dangers from everything.  Something to be said for just
living life too, right :-)  Friend of mine has an old Frog eye, no belts, no
side, back or front protection, and forget about rollover protection.  I'd
never pass up an invitation for a ride. :-)  We do what we can to limit the
risk and put the odds in our favour, but not at the expense of giving up
living. Old cars and bikes are great, lets keep ourselves well trained, and
our machines well serviced and enjoy both by putting lots of miles on them.
:-)

Ed
300E