From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom Hargrave
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:15 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Was Early 70s 200Ds, 220Ds, now Road Rash

I would not want to be the test subject.

Talking about safety and accidents, I get a kick out the friends who
state that they would never ride something as dangerous as a motorcycle.
But the same friends will charge 80 MPH down the interstate in a steel
box, with less than a 1/2 second reaction time between them and a car in
any direction, all while eating a hamburger & talking on a cell phone.

And here I am on two wheels, also going 80 MPH down the interstate,
paying close attention to those around me & always looking for an escape
route.

So, which is more dangerous?

Tom
www.kegkits.com