Yes, he bought and restored it.  He and his Dad are both interested in old
British cars.  His Dad has two Austin Healey 3000.  One Healey is mint, and
the other is being restored.  The restored 3000 has an auto tranny. :-(  I
think Moss still vintage races an old 3000, and his navigator is a woman by
the name of Zoe something??  This was about 5-10 years ago now.

Ed
300E