I am not saying all of the US is like that but people on this list have
indicated that they have a loaded weapon ready to go...........just in case.
Is that the way we should be living.
I saw on TV a while back a thing about the gun culture in the US and
here was trailer park granny showing her 6-8 year old grandson how to
'handle' a revolver, he was too young to even pull the trigger, so
grandma had to show him how to pull the hammer back.
Of course this was all staged so people outside the US would think that
you lot are all gun crazy.
Look you gotta face it, there is an obsession with guns in the states,
which is fueled by the constitution, gangsta movies and other things.

Hendrik