Well, he is about as far left to hitler as you are going to get in this
country.  He is by far the farthest thing left that has been a top
candidate.

LarryT wrote:
> And it's been proposed by obama -  a man we know virtually nothing about.
> WHat little we do know it not very good.  He proposes Change - the same
> thing hitler ran on - change without specifics.  not that obama is hitler -
> but we know little about him - like his 20 years listening to a preacher who
> hates America yet obama called him his mentor and friend - not good.  True
> we've only heard small parts of the sermons - but it's hard to believe the
> sermons we have not heard were telling about how wonderful America is.
>
> Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
> www.youroil.net for Oil Analysis and Weber Parts
> Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
> PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
> 800-583-8601
> Weber Carb Info http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,
  89 260E, 87 300SDL, 86 560SL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb