Kaleb wrote: "there is no 1000SEL, those are novelty badges they used to sell
in the 80's"

That reminds me of a funny story from when I was at the dealership. One of the
technicians was at GM tech school in the 80's.  There was a new technician who
was there and he was asking about some warranty work he was doing on a GOOOLE
(pronounced GOO Lee).  The instructor couldn't figure out what he was talking
about until the guy said it was a Pontiac.  Finally, they all got a big laugh
at the expense of the green horn technician. He was working on a Pontiac 6000
LE.

Donald H. Snook