Anyone receiving a TF task could edit the worktodo.ini from
Factor=20.abc.def,59
Factor=20.abc.def,65
He would receive approx. twice the credit the effort is worth.
Ofcourse nobody would do this, as we are all volunteers! Or could
somebody some day be tempted to raise his rank using this method?
Does GIMPS hold some log for TF's done by which account? If so could
this log please be open?
Would this cheat be trapped later by P-1 or does P-1 trust earlier work
so factors below say 67-bits are not considered?
The above questions are _not_ asked because I intend to use the method.
:-/ I think it would miscredit GIMPS as we trust the results of GIMPS.
And I would be disappointed if I learned that an LL I did could have
been solved far earlier - and using less effort.
br tsc