On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 5:06 AM, José Fonseca <jfons...@vmware.com> wrote:
> I think that there was enough time for everybody interested to voice
> their opinion.
> I'm going to start committing Luca's patches.
Are both GLX_MESA_gallium and EGL_MESA_gallium required for direct Gallium
access?  If GLX_MESA_gallium alone suffices, I hope the EGL part could be
postponed.

Regardless of my personal preference as expressed, there are some minor issues
in the EGL part of the patch.  One is that, it lifts certain restrictions
required by EGL 1.4 by commenting out the code (e.g. in eglSwapBuffers).  It
should check if EGL_MESA_gallium is supported and decide what to do.