On 16/08/2017 08:41, Keskinarkaus, Teemu wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: meta-freescale-boun...@yoctoproject.org
[mailto:meta-freescale-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Otavio Salvador
Sent: 10. huhtikuuta 2017 17:01
To: Bas Mevissen
Cc: meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] imx-uuc: typo error

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Bas Mevissen <ab...@basmevissen.nl> wrote:

On 07/04/2017 22:14, Otavio Salvador wrote:

(...)

Instead, adding LDFLAGS on the CC should fix the real error.

That's a better idea indeed. Attached patch fixes the protocol typo
and fixes the Makefile to resolve the QA issue detected.

The patch seems fine but you must export it using git-format-patch and send it
using git send-email.

> Hi,
>
> I took latest sources for meta-freescale from git.yoctoproject and github and neither one had this fix. (I tried, master, morty and pyro branches). Has it been committed yet or is this needed to be done manually?
>
> -Teemu Keskinarkaus

(please don't top-post, fixed it for you)

I never got around resending the patch using git. The host I was working on didn't have things configured to do so.

Best for now is to create .bbappend for yourself to add the patch I send to the mailing list to your build.

Cheers,

Bas.