On 21-03-17 10:14, Mike Looijmans wrote:
On 21-03-17 09:59, Michal Simek wrote:
On 20.3.2017 21:29, Jean-Francois Dagenais wrote:
Now the problem is... where the heck is version 0.3! I have not seen any
branches on the xilinx repo containing it.

I am no pmufw maintainer to tell you more about it.

Who is?

I ran into the same problem here now, having spent two days on merging the 4.9 kernel, only to find out that I cannot boot it because of the missing pmufw...

Where's 0.3?

(Smells like "tivoisation", you can see and change source code, but cannot really change anything because of a critical piece of firmware missing...)

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Products