Hi Wilhelm,

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 04:00:15 -0700, Kevin Miller wrote:
>> On 11/04/2011 10:46, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sa...@hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:
>> > So much for the - hopefully lifelong - relationship between Livecode
>> > engines and the MC IDE.
>> Well I certainly never said lifelong :) But hey, we've kept up our bargain
>> for 8 years now and still intend to continue to do so. I have absolutely no
>> idea what you might not be happy about...
>> Kind regards,
>> Kevin
>> Kevin Miller ~ ke...@runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
>> LiveCode: Compile-free coding, the faster path to better apps
> Kevin, you are welcome. Thank you for the almost instant reply.
> What we were somewhat unhappy about (see some of the posts in the recent
> thread "[MC_IDE] Quick Poll") was that it had become more difficult than
> before to integrate the new Livecode engines into the MC IDE

> and that we needed one and a half year to build a new MC standalone builder.

I don't think that I am talking/writing chinese, do I, Wilhelm?

For the last time:
1. It was not too difficult to create the standalone builder.
2. RunRev supplied all neccesary info to do this.
3. It were MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS that hindered me to do so in that time!
4. We have been talking about this several times in the last weeks here on the
list
and I pointed this 3) out also several times very clearly!

> Wilhelm

Best

Klaus

--