On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:28 PM Norman Megill <n...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Here is an update of current commitments as of Feb. 13, 17:30 EST :
>
> 101 Alexander
> 102 heiphohmia
> 103-111 David Starner
> 112 David A. Wheeler
> 113-124 UNASSIGNED
> 125-132 David A. Wheeler
> 133-134 UNASSIGNED
> 135-143 David Starner
> 144-151 David A. Wheeler
> 152-160 UNASSIGNED
>
> Thierry has volunteered starting next week.
>
> David S., you mentioned "batches of 8" but your ranges have 9 each.  Do you
> want to adjust them or keep them as is?

I noticed that afterwards, but that wasn't a problem. I had a couple
unexplained segmentation faults, on job105 and job135. I restarted
job105 and it ran to completion; I haven't tried restarting 135 yet.
I'll restart 135 and actually start 137, and take 133, 134, and
152-155, and send you the complete logs.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.