Hi,

first of all, Norm, could you please allocate 113-124 to me? Thanks. I
am running them on a couple of 8-threads server-class machines.

Il 14/02/20 00:19, David A. Wheeler ha scritto:
> # We're ready! Now plug in your JOB_NUMBERS, e.g.:
> # scripts/jobs 112 125-132 144-151
> scripts/jobs JOB_NUMBERS

Here it complains that the metamath executable is not in the path. I
fixed by adding this command:

 $ export PATH=metamath:$PATH

Ah, I notice now that the metamath executable is copied in ~/bin. But
not every system has that in the PATH by default. Users that do not have
it might end up calling the system-installed metamath executable if
there is one. Maybe hardcoding the path in the script might be beneficial.

Also, I prepended the scripts/jobs command with nice, so that other
processes running on the same machine are not adversely affected. It
should not disturb the computation. Other users might want to do the same.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascell...@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles