Sorry Adam, but this fall has been seen in every country and every tv in the
world. I would not expect it to be expensive because for sure thousands of
stones will be recovered. The price on black beauty is insane, already dropping
and I have Moroccans begging me to buy it. This Russian fall has excited the
world, my sales are surging because of interest.
I will take a bet with you, this Russian meteorite will fill every collection
in the world and Black beauty will be owned by very few people.
I know where I am going to put my money.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad