> But I'd like to believe that given the collective intelligence
> of this group, an amicable arrangement can be reached.

I am absolutely with Rob here! And especially I also concur with the personal
statements of my fellow countrymen Matthias and Siegfried, and with the
comments of my fellow Austrian collector friend Herbert made earlier.

The arguments of the IMCA board member´s decision should be made much more
transparent, imho, in addition to what has already been said by it´s president,
Anne Black. I would also like to read not only the re-iterated personal
comments from one of the conflicting parties, but also from the opposing side.

Yes, this is better done on the IMCA list, essentially, but it should not be
confined to just that place since I believe this is a matter of more general
interest to a wider audience, as almost everyone of us meteorite friends,
independent of being a member of that association, is involved in dealing,
trading, buying, exchanging - all sorts of transaction which are expected to be
based on integrity and seriosity of the participants.

A sad day...

Alex
Berlin/Germany