Dear Naveen and List

This is quite surreal... but no, not surreal anymore in "our times".

First, Naveen, no matter how big your wealth is, how can you buy
anything for such an amount without seeing it, touching it... ?!
(if this shocks you... read some Albert Einstein thoughts...)

You could have flown to Europe or invited them to US for "pennies"
in regard to the amount of the "deal" you are talking about !
I know, there was the "refund policy" ! Nevertheless...

I am flabbergasted !

I don't know personally the 2 Germans involved, but being a follower
on this list for many years, Martin seems all but far away from a crook.

Now 2 OTs, and this in the same pursuit as yours in ethical manners and philosophy: (I could have sent you these questions privately, but as Anne Black said, you put her private emails on this list, without her knowledge and/or consent, so be it...)

1- how do you "combine" hoping to mine resources from the Moon (your Moon Express adventure)
and touting yourself a philanthropist ? Sounds contradictory to me.
Please let me know where I am wrong on this.

2- having lived many years in USA, and looking at your other creation, Intelius,
Why can't I see what information is collected on me there, without having
to pay for it ? Is that ethical ? Not sure about it... ultimately...

Anyway, I hope your matter will be resolved, but would very much like
you to answer my 2 last points. (privately or on the List)

Thank you...

Ethically yours...

Michael Brosse