I was going to hold my tongue about recent issues, including this one.

I offer only this quote, and make no additional comment, input or opinion other
than all of this is very disturbing in such a tiny community...

"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we
think of it; the tree is the real thing."
ABRAHAM LINCOLN, Lincoln's Own Stories

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography