Hi Everyone

I have a use case where the client basically wants a rich text field page
to write about a certain product, but this product falls under different
categories. Each category is higher up in the branch hierarchy, and they
want that same page(the rich text field page) to be displayed in multiple
categories.

My current thinking is to just create a custom page model that has a
foreign key to the other page and put that in the page tree. Would this be
the best approach?

Regards
Roger