On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Roger van Schie <roger.vansc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think I will just extend the Page model to include a foreign key, and
> then add another check into the template tag to see whether the child page
> currently being "inspected" has a foreign key or not, and if it does, just
> to go one level deeper to get the info it needs.

I don't think you need to get that complicated. The `Page` model is aware
of all of its `Displayable` children, whether `Link` or 'RichTextPage`.
Your menu should iterate through all of them, going as deep or shallow as
you like.

Entirely possible we're both misunderstanding each other; I'll blame lack
of both cognitive ability and caffeine on this end.

-ken