Hi Roger,

It is possible to do some terrifying things with the page templates. Read
http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/content-architecture.html#page-templates.
(Tortured language in that section is largely my fault, and improvements
are welcome.) I have managed to create "content inheritance trees" across
`Displayable`s by (ab)using the Mezzanine page templates.

A note of caution: a lot of folks think their content and architecture is
unique, a special butterfly that doesn't fit long-established information
architecture patterns. I have yet to find a case where that is true, though
I acknowledge your client may have found it. Often, it only takes careful
management by engineering to help the customer past this.

hth,
ken