Hi Everyone

As far as I can tell, the "Link" page won't work for me because I pull
information from the child page to display in the parent page. Basically,
my client has different categories, and within those categories they have
sub-categories, and so on, all built using the page tree structure. The
sub-categories are displayed on the category page on a "card", with an
image that is pulled from the sub-category page. I've basically created a
custom menu, where the child pages' display more than just the title.

Would an appropriate approach be to extend the link model to include a
foreign key linking to the actual page? Or should I just extend the Page
model with a foreign key to point to the other page? Anyone got a better
suggestion / solution?

Regards
Roger