Yeah except that the spec states that rel "describes the relationship
from the current document to the anchor specified by the href
attribute". So putting "vote-for" in the description would be an
incorrect description. Rather, I think "voted-for" would be a more apt
description to the related link.

Your thoughts?
A.

On 1/18/07, Frances Berriman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 18/01/07, Ara Pehlivanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frances,
>
> In the case of rev="vote-for" what would you put in the corresponding rel=""?

The same.  The distinction of meaning comes from the use of rel or rev
(which clearly I keep mixing up, so I won't state it again).

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html#adef-rel

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com