On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, Craig Baird wrote:

I've got something weird going on. I just configured an RB532 with the RB564 daugterboard. Here's what I'm seeing:

This is very confusing when trying to figure out which port to physically plug various cables into. I've tried resetting the config, but it didn't change anything. Any suggestions on what I can do to get the port ordering straightened back out?

This is a common issue. The only "fix" is to rename the interfaces. It is a problem that I know MT has been told about, but they did not, could not or would not (take your pick) change the behaviour.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *