On Nov 13 09:21, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Hi,2222222278
>
> 2012/11/12 Corinna Vinschen <vinsc...@redhat.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the below patch fixes the definitions of SYSTEM_BASIC_INFORMATION and
> > adds a definition of SYSTEM_PAGEFILE_INFORMATION and
> > SystemPagefileInformation.  It also changes the formatting of
> > SYSTEM_INFORMATION_CLASS to make it a bit more readable.  Tested on 32
> > and 64 bit.
> >
> > Ok to apply?
>
> Ok, thanks.  Please apply.

Thanks, done.

> > Btw., I could provide more detailed definitions of TEB, PEB, and
> > types used within TEB or PEB.  Is there any interest?
>
> Sure there is.  Only issue I see about it is that WINVER needs to be
> interpreted here.  AFAIK does these structure change meaning of some
> fields for different OSes (XP, Vista, Win7, ...).

Yes, that's right.  Hmm, might be a bit more tricky than I thought.  I
have a certain set of stuff as used in Cygwin and especially the stuff I
tested on 32 and 64 bit to get it really right for 64 bit.  Probably it
makes sense to apply only stuff which is not OS-dependent for now.

Corinna