On Nov 13 12:17, Ozkan Sezer wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Corinna Vinschen <vinsc...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > On Nov 13 09:21, Kai Tietz wrote:
> >> Hi,2222222278

> >> Ok, thanks.  Please apply.
> >
> > Thanks, done.
> >

> AFAIK, winternl.h doesn't expose SYSTEM_BASIC_INFORMATION details
> for the reserved fields.  Also see:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724509%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
> Where did we retrieve those detail in the first place before even
> correcting them?  Of course there are user contributed stuff on
> social.msdn.com, like:
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowssdk/thread/2c1f05d0-b764-475d-8e84-83c2d8a81795/
> ... but how wise is it to include such things in our headers?

As I wrote in my OP, I tested the stuff on 32 and 64 bit systems using
my very own, self-written testcase.  Given that SYSTEM_BASIC_INFORMATION
was already fully available in winternl.h, and given that the only
change I made was to change the data types to match 64 bit, and given
that I tested the result for consistency, I don't quite see your point...

Corinna