Hi,

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Dongsheng Song
<dongsheng.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes. In my situation, we dont't need winpthread. Since we only support
>>> Windows 7.1 and Server 2008 R2 or later, winpthread is too heavy for
>>> us.
>>>

>> Sure, 7.1?
>>

> Sorry for typo, it's Windows 7 SP1.

>>> I can see MinGW-w64 in my projects, but I can not see 'Add File' or
>>> 'Add Folder'  in ' /files/Toolchains targetting Win64/Personal
>>> Builds/' or '/files/Toolchains targetting Win32/'.
>>
>> Try logging out and coming back in again? Not sure if that will help.
>>

> Not help, still no 'Add File' or 'Add Folder'.

I've had problems with sourceforge before.  It looks like, to allow
people to upload, you have add the person as Developer or Admin, and
then (this for the project 'numpy'):

Go the 'tools' sidebar:
  https://sourceforge.net/p/numpy/admin/tools
Under Files, select Release Technicians:
  https://sourceforge.net/p/numpy/admin/downloads/releasers/
Click the box next to the developer's name.

That seemed to work for other projects at least.

Cheers,

Matthew