> n...@holland-consulting.net (Nick Holland), 2014.04.03 (Thu) 16:19 (CEST):
> > On 04/03/14 04:29, Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY wrote:
> > > There's no anymore multilanguage pages ?
> >
> > The problem was that few of the translations were kept up to date or
> > complete.  Really, I'm amazed that the (volunteer) translators could
> > keep up as well as they did, but it wasn't generally as up to date as
> > things needed to be.
> >
> > Old documentation is as bad or worse than no documentation.
> >
> > And realistically, OpenBSD is rather English-centric.  Let's pretend the
> > website was perfectly and instantly translated into your preferred
> > language...
> > ...then you want to see the details of something mentioned briefly in
> > the FAQ and type
> >     man pf.conf
> > boom.  English.  Only.
> >
> > Error messages?  English only.
>
> $ cat /etc/foobar
> cat: /etc/foobar: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
> (EN: file or directory not found)

Marcus, thank you for your entirely reasonable response.

It is obvious you are arguing you want them all back.  In that case,
please do bring all the translations back, and give the community
gaurantees that you will maintain them with high quality from here on.

Come on, go at it.

If you cannot make those guarantees, then it seems like you are simply
trying to push others to maintaining the subsystem.

You can decide what you do with your time, but you cannot decide what
other people do with theirs.