Hello,

Is it possible to dedicate CPU core to process?

What I'm looking for is simple way to take advantage of high quality and
secure code base of OpenBSD to use in real time/embedded applications.
If this trick can be achived, it is simple to use OpenBSD as platform
when critical parts of software can run on own CPU core and rest of the
software can developed conventional means.

If this can be done, or this kind of feature may be noted and put to
roadmap, I may have motivations to audit time requirements of library
functions etc. and formally verify parts of the system.