On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 04:40:04PM +0100, Alexander Salmin wrote:
> Not using facebook but have you checked on another computer? Feels
> like this is not related to OpenBSD.  Anyway, your best choice is
> using developer-tools and trying to identify which requests works and
> which does not.  Maybe you have like me, local DNS-server which blocks
> famous ad-providers IPs or similar in your hosts-file?

It's OpenBSD specific in that way that it only happens on my OpenBSD
computers. I've got two workstations and one laptop running
amd64/current. The gateway is running unbound, but the problem got
nothing to do with that. My Windows computers does not have this
problem, neither does my laptop when it's connected through various
gateways.

I might try to install 5.6 or 5.5 on some machine just to test. I think
the problem arose sometimes in between August and November.

Are there some libraries in OpenBSD that are shared between Firefox,
Seamonkey AND Chrome, and which could result in erraneous DOM behavior?

Not that many OpenBSD'ers using FaceBook, eh? *feeling dirty*