On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 08:45:06PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2015-02-19, Erling Westenvik <erling.westen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Since yesterday I've tried installing -current, then 5.6 and finally
>> 5.5, on another workstation. I've also tried different network
>> connections and disabling PF. And I've tried Chrome, Seamonkey and
>> xombrero. Tagging in Facebook comments simply doesn't work in any
>> browser on any OpenBSD computer I have, but works fine on any Windows
>> computer.
>
> Have you reported this to facebook? There's a link on
> https://www.facebook.com/help/191905394245544, I'm sure they would
> like to fix things so you can continue to contribute to their face
> recognition database ;)

Thanks, but the link is not relevant. Tagging people in photos works
just fine. So does tagging (mentioning) peoples names in posts. It's
just tagging (mentioning) peoples names in comments that ain't working
(anymore).

I'll try to dig into some html and javascript before sending a report. A
problem that seems to exist only when visiting Facebook from a rather
obscure operating system, probably won't get much attention. ;)

Erling