On 09/12/15 17:56, luke...@onemodel.org wrote:
Thanks, good to know.  I think I'm better suited for "-stable"
than for "-current", currently.   So I might wait for 5.8's release
then upgrade, or I'd have to figure out if it's a supported
configuration to be on -current now then switch back to -stable
just when 5.8 is released.

-current is probably heading towards 5.9 at the moment.

Switching back from current to stable isn't a supported option, so you are probably better off waiting for 5.8 release on the 18 Oct 2015 - but if you pre-order from https://www.openbsdstore.com you might get it before the 18 Oct!

Cheers

Fred