On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:32 AM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
wrote:

> On 2016-04-19, sven falempin <sven.falem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> This : https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip ??
>
> Yes
>
> > 5       ftp http://download.flashrom.org/releases/flashrom-0.9.9.tar.bz2
>
> No, don't do it this way. Use the port in openbsd-wip.
>
> Or if you aren't completely comfortable with this, just use the
> vendor's tool.
>
> http://pcengines.ch/howto.htm#bios
> http://pcengines.ch/howto.htm#TinyCoreLinux
>

> On 2016-04-19, Chris Cappuccio <ch...@nmedia.net> wrote:
> >> Like : echo /bin/ksh > /etc/rc.securelevel ??
> >
> > echo sysctl kern.securelevel=-1 >/etc/rc.securelevel
>
> Yes
>
> >> No patch here : wont work ?
>
> The patch is in the flashrom directory in openbsd-wip.
>
> > Get the securelevel right first, then worry about the patch
>
> I would do it the other way round. Only run with securelevel=-1
> for the absolute minimum time needed, just when you're trying to
> actually update the bios. Don't go building ports (especially
> ones that aren't even committed) like that.
>
> Thank you all,

yes i used tiny core after.

I saw than on 5.8 and 5.9 -stable SDCARD is not working
i can boot but after there is a driver error (5.9 go a bit further)
it s the "AMD Hudson-2" who handle it apparently.

If the commit exists in -current can you point it out so i can backport it
in 5.9-stable ?

(i prefer beeing on stable, and 6 month is a bit long).

/\