The reason the OpenBSD site hasn't changed for years, aka. "aged", is
because there is no need to change just for change's sake.
A lot of problems in this world are caused by the young generation
being taught to "ALWAYS IMPLEMENT CHANGE!" by new-agey college
professors and teachers.

In fact, learning from experience seems to be a mortal sin these days
with technology.

I am not looking forward to the future at all; next up, let's demolish
the Colosseum and build it with modern materials and technology. While
we're at it, we may as well do the same with the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

The OpenBSD site in its current form seems to serve the content in a
well-structured, well-organised manner.

So, as vintage as the OpenBSD site may be, if it ain't broke, don't
fix it. ;)