On 2006-01-19 15:42, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> No dmesg, so it's difficult to help you... Even if all you can do is
> boot the install kernel, save a dmesg to a file, and ftp it somewhere,
> that's a lot better than nothing.

I will see if I can fix that.

> ULi want an NDA before releasing documentation, and have now been bought
> by nvidia, so finding information to write correct drivers isn't going
> to be easy.

Noooo! :-( But, on the other hand, when it comes to gfx cards there is,
for Linux, support for all cards but one (old), so perhaps they will do
the same with these ones.

> If you haven't already, try playing with the BIOS settings. You may be
> able to get your disks to work (but even if you do, possibly no DMA).

Ok! Thanks a lot for your input! Perhaps I will have to go with another
OS on this machine (I am about to get us a more critical server too; I
will make sure I get a controller OpenBSD really supports on that one,
because that one really has to run OBSD.)

Best regards,

/Joakim
--
 http://www.df.lth.se/~jokke/