Hey,

Hey friends,
what is the best/recommended place to store the vmm images. In man 5 vm.conf
is an example with/var/vmm/, is this the best location?

Also if /var/vmm is its own partition, what would be the best mount options
for it. I would assume nodev, nosuid are good.

Any recommendations?
Thanks and greetings
Leo

I've been putting mine in a dedicated partition. /var/vmm should probably
be its own partition if used.

nodev, nosuid are probably good choices there too.

thank you for your answer. I am going to follow your advice here. Do you think this is something that should be put into the man page? I can imagine more people having this same question. Or do you think its to trivial and would just bloat up the man page?

Thanks and greetings
Leo