On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 08:00:30PM +1100, crimeangot...@nigge.rs wrote:

> Hey everyone, I am pretty stupid when it comes to less user friendly
> operating systems. I currently use slackware/windows and am thinking of using
> OpenBSD on either my thinkpad e420 or my libreboot t400. Are either
> supported(or at least possible to install on?

Thinkpads in general are well supported. Part of the reason is that quite a few
of the developes have a strong preference for the machines.

That said, the is always a non-zero risk of some variant being odder than
others,
but a brief glance on the specifications for the models you mention do not raise
any obvious red flags here.

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/