Guys, thank you all for your recommendations.

> I know it only has three NICs, so it's likely a non-started for the OP

Yepp, there are a lot of nice devices with 3 NICs, but I need at least 4 and actually I don't need more than 5.

> The Edgerouter 6 is going to be coming out shortly, that is what I am holding out for to run my home network on
> I think the ER6 is going to be retailing for about $220

It's a nice device for the suggested price, but it's a bit expensive for my project. I need a number of the devices, the idea is not to surpass $150.

> https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/QOTOM-310G4-3215U-Barebone-mini-pc-Dual-core-4-nics-Mini-pc-Ubuntu-Industrial-desktop-Computer/32769767156.html
> This is what I bought for similar purposes.
> It has 4 Intel Gigabit ports and their efficiency is 99%.

Thanks Максим, looks interesting, but again it's a bit expensive. The basic version with RAM costs about $232.

> apu4b4 provides 4 intel NICs: http://pcengines.ch/apu4b4.htm

Thanks a lot Karel, I didn't know there was an apu4 board. I guess this is the device I'm looking for. Though, there's no information on internet about it, even the official page doesn't provide links to it, it appears only on the order page. Was it released just recently? Can you confirm it's working well with OpenBSD 6.2/6.3?

Do you know where to buy it? On the official order page (http://www.pcengines.ch/newshop.php?c=4) it says "No stock".

Regards,
Anatoli