yes a apu2b4 its is very stable with openbsd6.2 and it performs rly good , im
running it with cat 6 cables and i am much more happier with that one rather
then my consumer router, i now have a fully working seperation of my different
networks and having a rly good dhcp server rly does wonders, i recommend it,
just dont forget to enable com0 as output , i recommended the board to a friend
and he loves it to he is running linux on it doe :/

--
Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev