On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:52:52 -0700
Jordan Geoghegan <jgeoghega...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The pc engines stuff will still have blobs in it. There's no way to have
> fully open firmware on a modern i-series chip based rig. At the end of
> the day, we all are still using proprietary hardware.

APU2/3/4 is not i-series rig. It's using AMD GX412TC SoC based on
Jaguar cores. AFAIK this is one of last AMD chips running freely and
not requiring any blob. *If* you do have your own experience with this
hardware, then please share your details about what blobs exactly APU2
needs to run to perform routing business.

Thanks!
Karel