Hi Patrick

of all the MikroTik Platforms you have mentioned the MikroTik 2011UiAS
is probably the least stable platform we have ever used from MikroTik,
We have had alot  of weird issues  with that platform in ROuter OS6
(packets no longer being natted... no log entry for a reason not natting them
and poor tunnel stability with them. (we have thousands of MikroTik in the
Field) and this is not just our experience it is other client experience also

regarding the APU2 the only minor issue I have had was poor SD cards
and poor msata cards....
other than that the platform has been solid for us...
like I said SD  cards the S may stand for S*#t  :)
also the guys at PC engines have been very helpful to support us on
hardware questions

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.