On 05/17/2018 05:22 PM, x...@dr.com wrote:
"Ingo Schwarze" <schwa...@usta.de> wrote:
Absolutely not.
Mandoc output is not optimized for any device.

Which elements or rules in the current HTML or CSS code
make you think it is optimized or it discriminates against
any device?

I don't know which element or rule is the problem, however
if I delete mandoc.css the text does fill the screen.

I understand that what I am trying to do is not supported,
so I'll do something else instead.

First non-comment line of mandoc.css says:

html {          max-width: 100ex; }

Removing this line allows the use of the full browser width. I'm sure that it was put there for a reason (maybe to approximate the width of a terminal?).

        - Aner